Friday, July 15, 2005

Ups and downs

Well that's two pregnancies in one week. Again, I am happy for my friends... but it just ties my guts up in knots. Have you ever heard the song "Sit Down" by James? There is a line that sums up how I feel.

"If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor!"

That's what it's like. To see other people flaunting the things you hunger for? It really stings.

On the positive side... I had a really bizarre dream 3 nights ago. I dreamed that a very polite, sweet and attractive Latino looking girl came up to me and said something like "Hello, God sent me to go out with you, he made me for you." She wasn't someone from my memory, and she didn't appear to be anyone famous. Anyway, shortly after this revelation I had the great misfortune of waking up!

I can only hope this proves prophetical. although one should always be careful of saying such things... you never know the cost. A ticket to the mission field in South America may precede it...

LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ideas and thoughts represented in this page's plain text are unless otherwise stated reserved for the author. Please feel free to copy anything that inspires you, but provide a link to the original author when doing so.
Share your links easily.